Ground Penetrating Radar
Our in-house ground penetrating radar equipment and post processing ability enables us to carry out detailed surveys. GPR may be used in the following projects:
- Utility surveys to confirm non-metallic utilities like plastic water pipes and plastic gas mains.
- Confirmation of depth estimates from electromagnetic location equipment.
- Locating and recording the positions of reinforcing steel in a concrete structure.
- Finding the depth of ground bearing slabs or footings/foundations.
- Utilising post processing in order to gain further information from the raw Radargram files about the ground or concrete condition.
- Finding the location of disturbed ground.
- Locating post tensioning ducts in bridges.